Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Birthday My Sweet Ladies!

Hi Everyone! 

Today is Avery and Mackenzie's Birthday!!
Happy Birthday my Sweet Little Ladies!!
I can't believe you are 11 years old today!

I love making their birthday cards for them just as much as they like to receive them!

Avery's card was made from the Cricut Lite Recess Catridge.

Mackenzie's card was made with the Cricut Imagine Best Friends Cartridge.  (Today is my day to post at the Pink By Design site so you can see more info about this one there!)

I made their Birthday cards extra girly this year because they wanted to have a Mustache Theme for their party!!

Here's a picture of the birthday treats they are taking to school today!
 Mustache Pops!!

And their cake (for later)!

And the goodie boxes for their friends!

I'll post how I made everything later.
Today it's party time!!

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your girls!! I love the cards they are so cute!! Love all the mustache stuff, the cake is super cute!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute birthday goodies. Happy Birthday girls! Enjoy those mustaches. : )

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! These are all over the top awesome!! Happy Birthday to your girls! They are so lucky to have you and your creative awesome-ness (not a word I know)....what a "cool" birthday they will have!
    Thanks so sharing and have a GREAT weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy day!!!! Awesome stuff, can't wait to see the deers.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your little darling's! I love their party theme...cute mustache pops and yummy cake! Hope you all have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, you are one of the most creative persons I know of. The cards are just beautiful. The one for Avery looks like her...super cute and the one for Mackenzie is simply super adorable...great job. Now there's the Mustaches, you made it look girly enough to look great and make me want to have a party and fun with them...love them.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACKENZIE AND AVERY :) & (:

    Dee B

    ReplyDelete